POWDER COAT REFINISHING
CFR Patio, Inc. shall warranty its powder coatings for a period of (3) Years from order completion date. CFR Patio warrants against cracking, peeling, or excessive fading due to normal climatic exposure. Damage to the finish coating caused by mechanical abuse such as scratches, rough handling, installation, or vandalism is not covered by this warranty. Design and/or welding flaws, such as pin holes, overlapping steel placements, or non-sealed welds that allow moisture to build up and causes oxidation or rust are not covered by this warranty. This warranty shall apply to the repair or replacement of coatings (at CFR Patio’s discretion) of the material involved and shall not include reimbursement of consequential expenses such as installation, removal, equipment, or transportation costs.
- Cast iron, aluminum and magnesium parts may experience an out-gassing and/or bubbling in the finished powder coat. CFR Patio will not be held responsible for bubbling caused by porous castings.
- CFR Patio media blasts items prior to powder coating. If items have small overlaps or holes for media to penetrate, it may leave imperfections in the coating finish. CFR Patio will make every attempt to remove the blast media from the item prior to coating, however it may be difficult to remove all media due to size, shape or access.
- Weldments and frames that have overlapping metals trap moisture and will rust if the overlapping metals are not seal welded. CFR Patio is not responsible for the rust that will build up and spread from these areas.
- Sharp edges must be rounded to be able to hold an appropriate mil thickness of powder. Sharp edges that are not rounded will rust. CFR Patio is not responsible for rust that occurs because of sharp edges.
- Not responsible for poorly casted parts or corroded metals that may have surface imperfections.
CFR Patio upon notice and determination of valid claim will re-coat furniture or parts at their own expense. CFR Patio is not liable for the cost of take down, re-installation or transport of effected furniture or parts. CFR Patio reserves the right to inspect and use its chosen agents to determine cause for failure of coating prior to removal from location of installation.
OUTDOOR CUSHIONS & CUSTOM SEWN SLINGS
CFR Patio, Inc. shall warranty its outdoor cushions for a period of (3) Years from order completion date. If the fabric on a cushion or sling becomes unserviceable due to color or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight and atmospheric chemicals within (3) years of the date of purchase, we will repair or replace the cushion or sling in the original color and pattern if available, or in a similar color and pattern if the original has been discontinued.
This warranty does not cover normal care and cleaning, damage from misuse or abuse, improper installation, or costs associated with replacement of the fabric, including labor and installation. Mildew and mold grow on dirt, pollen and other organic matter; so simple routine cleanings will prevent them from forming on fabrics. Any failures in stitching, zippers, cording, buttons, cushion foam or other areas of workmanship will be warrantied for a period of (3) years. The fabric will not be warrantied if deterioration, discoloration, fading, etc. is due to chemicals, cleaning products, sun lotions et al, use in commercial settings, extreme heat or sunlight.
GENERAL FURNITURE REPAIRS
All orders including; 1” vinyl strap replacement, 1.5” vinyl strap replacement, 2” vinyl strap replacement, cotton yacht cording replacement, .22” vinyl cording replacement, 5/8” vinyl lace weaving replacement, new sling installation are classified as “general furniture repair” orders.
CFR Patio, Inc. shall warranty its materials & workmanship for a period of (3) Years from order completion date. CFR Patio covers under warranty that if any of our materials that dislodge from the frame within the warranty period, CFR Patio will cover the costs to have the material re-installed or replaced. Warranty does not cover any transportation costs. If the material on the furniture becomes unserviceable due to color or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight and atmospheric chemicals within (3) years of the date of completion, CFR Patio will repair or replace the vinyl material or sling in the original color and pattern if available, or in a similar color and pattern if the original has been discontinued.
- CFR Patio is not to be held liable for any frame breakage, chipping, scratches, scuffs, or stains on any furniture.
- Any old end caps or feet glides may be in such a condition that they become brittle or break during the repair process. These caps & feet glides may be replaced by CFR Patio if the correct glide is in stock. We may also use a glide or end-cap that is close to the original but may not be an exact fit. CFR is not to be held liable for replacing end-caps or feet glides with OEM furniture parts.
- New slings installed onto old frames may have “wrinkles” at first due to the sling being new material, CFR will stretch the sling material to eliminate most wrinkles. Some wrinkles may remain however these wrinkles should work themselves out after some use.
The above constitutes the complete warranty of CFR Patio outdoor furniture restoration.
No other agreement written or implied is valid.