Can Patio Furniture Be Re-strapped?
Vinyl Straps are found on many patio furniture pieces new and old. Although vinyl straps are great for outdoor use, after about 8-10 years of sun exposure they will start to deteriorate. We provide a professional service to re-strap patio furniture with new vinyl straps that have UV inhibitors manufactured into the product.View Strapping Work
Commercial Re-Strapping Services
CFR Patio offers a range of patio furniture services to our commercial clientele all over Southern California. Re-strapping the pool furniture at your business or community can be a great way to extend the life of your furniture and provide safe seating for your employees & residents. We have worked with hundreds of designers, property management firms, and HOA's to complete large projects to recondition large quantities of furniture.
- Send photos to our email to receive an easy quote: firstname.lastname@example.org | Please provide a ZIP code if you are looking for pickup & delivery services as well.
- Representative will reply with an estimate for the work to be done.
- Make a pickup appointment with the approved estimate signed.
- Our white glove pickup and delivery service will pick up your furniture and be able to provide fabric samples if needed.
- When the work is completed, we will schedule a delivery appointment and deliver the furniture to your location.
You can estimate the price for re-strapping by counting the amount of vinyl straps you have on your furniture. Also, measure the width of the strapping on your furniture.
1-1/2 inch strapping is $5.00 per strap 2″ strapping is $6.00 per strap
Available Strap Colors
1-1/2″ OR 2″ Inch Wide, 100% Virgin Vinyl with UV Inhibitors.
* (1-1/2″ Inch Strap not available for textured straps)
You can estimate the price for re-strapping by counting the amount of vinyl straps you have on your furniture.
Also, measure the width of the strapping on your furniture.
1-1/2 inch strapping is $5.00 per strap
2″ strapping is $6.00 per strap