What is Powder Coating?
Powder Coating is an electrostatically applied finish that is 3-5 times thicker than any liquid or oil-based paint. It is essential for patio furniture to be refinished via powder coating because any other method of refinishing would quickly deteriorate the finish from UV sun ray exposure.View Powder Coating Work
Sandblasting & Commercial Refinishing
Sandblasting Process: We never cut corners when it comes to craftsmanship, All powder coat refinishing will go through our sandblasting process that removes all existing paint from the piece. This extra step ensures a quality, professionally applied finish that will last many years in the sun.
Commercial Refinishing: We specialize in completing large projects for hotels, apartments, and designers. Our service provides an easy solution to recondition the outdoor furniture in your community or business. Our experts can come out to your property for a consultation and project mapping.
- Send photos to our email to receive an easy quote: email@example.com | Please provide a ZIP code if you are looking for pickup & delivery services as well.
- Representative will reply with an estimate for the work to be done.
- Make a pickup appointment with the approved estimate signed.
- Our white glove pickup and delivery service will pick up your furniture and be able to provide fabric samples if needed.
- When the work is completed, we will schedule a delivery appointment and deliver the furniture to your location.
Custom Color Options
With choosing to sandblast & powder coat your furniture, you are also given the freedom to choose which color(s) you would like to paint your furniture.
We offer a great selection of colors for your furniture to match any outdoor setting.